General Policies and Rules
SainiTechnologies' policies and rules are the common guidelines that create a safe, trusted and fair trading environment for all SainiTechnologies.com members. To promote a safe and trusted trading environment, SainiTechnologies.com enforces these polices and rules.
User agreement. This is the most important SainiTechnologies.com policy and rule document. All members are responsible for reviewing and understanding SainiTechnologies' policies and all applicable laws and regulations contained in this legal contract.
Rules for Everyone. General policies applying to all SainiTechnologies.com members, SainiTechnologies employees and SainiTechnologies.com. This section includes rules that protect your privacy and your identity. Learn more about issues like the use of profanity, unsolicited email (spam) etc.
Prohibited and Restricted Items.
There are many items that are restricted to sell online at SainiTechnologies.com, such as liquor, adult content/material, banned items such as ivory etc? Find out in our comprehensive list of banned and restricted items.
Keyword Spamming Policy. This policy is designed to restrict merchants not to abuse brand names as keywords in product listings to drive attention.
Links Policy – This policy is designed to restrict merchants to inappropriately add links in its product listings or online storefront to move traffic away from SainiTechnologies.
Rules about Intellectual Property. SainiTechnologies.com has zero tolerance for any intellectual property violations. Please notify us in case any violation has occurred withour knowledge and we will take appropriate action as soon as possible.
SainiTechnologiess rules and policies are designed to:
• Minimize risks to both buyers and sellers
• Support government laws and regulations
• Provide equal opportunity to all buyers and seller
• Protect intellectual property rights
• Provide an enjoyable buying experience
• Support the values of the SainiTechnologies.com Community
Please learn more about SainiTechnologies' policies that will help you avoid breaking rules (including the law) and helps you in trading with reliable, trustworthy buyers and sellers.
Violations of policy may result in a range of actions including:
• Limits on account privileges
• Account suspension
Prohibited and Restricted Items
Following items are not allowed to be sold/displayed online at SainiTechnologies.com. Please note that merchants/sellers are responsible for any legal issues and other liabilities arising if you try and sell these below mentioned items at SainiTechnologies.com. We will cancel the listing of prohibited and restricted items within 24 hours after we come to know about such occurrence.
• Adult Material which includes pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services
• Alcohol including alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine or champagne)
• Animals and Wildlife Products - examples include live animals, mounted specimens, and ivory
• Artifacts prohibited for sale
• Beta Software
• Bootleg/Pirated Recordings
• Brand Name Misuse
• Bulk marketing tools which include email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam)
• Cable descramblers and black boxes which includes devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free
• Catalogue and URL Sales
• Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors
• Copies of unauthorized Copyrighted materials whether in electronic or physical form or any other medium which may not be in existence at present
• Counterfeit Currency and Stamps
• Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms
• Drug test circumvention aids which includes drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items
• Embargoed Goods and Prohibited Countries
• Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction
• Event Tickets
• Firearms, Ammunition, Militaria and Knives
• Fireworks, Explosives and Explosive Substances; toxic, flammable and radioactive materials and substances
• Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrolment in online gambling sites, and related content
• Government IDs and Licenses which includes fake Ids, passports, diplomas and noble titles
• Hacking and cracking materials which includes manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, watomites, or other protected property
• Hazardous and Restricted Items
• Human Parts and Remains
• Items Encouraging Illegal Activity – examples include an eBook describing how to create methamphetamine
• Miracle cures which includes unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes
• Multi level marketing collection fees
• Copyright unlocking items that includes Mod Chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection
• Movie Prints
• Offensive Material - examples include ethnically or racially offensive material or any literature, products or other materials that:
a) Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors
b) Encourage or incite violent acts
c) Promote intolerance or hatred
• Offensive goods, crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals
• Police, Army, Navy and Air force Related Items
• Pre-Sale Listings
• Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which includes drugs or other products requiring a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner
• Promotional Item
• Real Estate
• Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants, chemical/industrial solvents, government uniforms, car titles or logos, license plates, police badges and law enforcement equipment, lock-picking devices, pesticides; postage meters, recalled items, slot machines; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications
• Replica and Counterfeit Items including imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association, fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods
• Stocks and Other Securities or related financial products
• Stolen Property
• Tobacco and cigarettes includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products
• Traffic devices which includes radar detectors/ jammers, license plate covers, traffic signal changers, and related products
• Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments
• Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges
• Work-at-home information
• Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach
• Any kind of services not related to products
• Any other product or service which is not in compliance with all the applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or international including the laws of India
SAINITECHNOLOGIES.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, UPDATE AND ALTER THE LIST FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT ANY PRIOR INTIMATION. TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE AWARE OF ANY CHANGES, PLEASE REVIEW THE LIST PERIODICALLY.
Rules about Intellectual Property
SainiTechnologies is committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of third parties and to providing a safe marketplace to trade. Unauthorized use or Infringement of copyrighted material and trademarks are strictly prohibited at SainiTechnologies.
SainiTechnologies has zero tolerance for any intellectual property violations. Counterfeits, unauthorized replicas, unauthorized items (such as counterfeit watches, handbags, or other accessories) or unauthorized copies (such as copies of software programs, video games, music albums, movies, television programs, or photographs) are not permitted at SainiTechnologies. Unauthorized copies include (but are not limited to) copies that are pirated, duplicated, backed-up or bootlegged. It is illegal to sell unauthorized copies of media.
If the product you are selling bears the name or logo of a company, but it wasn't made or endorsed by that company, don't list it at SainiTechnologies.
Academic software is software sold at significantly discounted prices to students, faculty members and educational institutions. Do not list academic copies of software At SainiTechnologies unless you are authorized to do so as an educational reseller, an educational institution a student or a faculty member.
Beta software, test software and evaluation software are not permitted at SainiTechnologies. Beta, test, and evaluation copies of software are preliminary copies of software distributed by software developers strictly for the purpose of evaluation and troubleshooting.
Do not list "OEM" or "bundled" copies of software At SainiTechnologies unless you are selling it with computer hardware. For Context, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), or bundled software, is software that is obtained as part of the purchase of a new computer. OEM software licenses usually prohibit the purchaser from reselling the software without the computer or, in some cases, without any computer hardware.
Bootleg recordings are unauthorized recordings of concerts or live performances. Sellers are not permitted to list bootleg recordings at SainiTechnologies.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
• Limits on account privileges
• Account suspension
Please note that trust is the most important aspect of trade between buyers and
sellers in marketplace and one of the key aspects of trust is fair pricing. For
healthy transaction flow at SainiTechnologies.com, we ask you to price your
items responsibly. Please note that we are constantly monitoring prices for each
merchant at various channels and do not allow you to price your items at higher
prices at SainiTechnologies.com vs. other channels such as your own retail
store, your own Website (if any) or any other 3rd party retail stores or
Websites. You should price your items sold at SainiTechnologies.com to be same
as the lowest rate you are selling at elsewhere or even lower but it should not
be more. Violation of our pricing policy will result into warning notices and
can also result into account suspension and/or store suspension.
Honesty in MRP
Please note the trust you build with your buyers will go away if you
artificially start showing higher MRP, so that the selling price appears to be
much better deal vs. what it actually is. Artificially increasing MRP is
strictly prohibited at SainiTechnologies.com and any violation will result into